Monday, August 10, 2015

Revisiting my Writing Process

I think I was on point with my first blog post about my writing process. I believe I am still a procrastinator writer, and a heavy planner in the sense that I do not want to rewrite after my first draft. I find it tedious and unhelpful. I think that if I have changed at all over the course of this class it is more so procrastinating than anything else. I think the strengths and weaknesses that I wrote about before are the same. I don't believe that these have changed.
In my field, the most I will be writing is lesson plans or speech therapy letters home to parents. I don't think I need this level of writing ever again. If I do, it is because of a research paper or a peer reviewed article, which does take 6-10 revisions over the course of a few years. I really hope that I do not have to do this though. It is not my favorite writing style personally. I don't believe that my process will change, unless I am truly motivated by something that I am writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment