Saturday, August 1, 2015

Narrowing My Focus


  1. What is the cost of each of these types of education options?
  2. What education options are available to deaf students both in the rural and suburban living areas?

I think the most important thing in any argument is always about location. If I am in support of deaf students attending private schools strictly exclusively for the deaf, I need to be able to justify that all deaf students have access to this type of resource. I think it is just as important to discuss the cost of these education options because economics is a HUGE factor for most families. If an option is too expensive it automatically deletes itself from the list. Why should I argue for something that could be shut down in one argument over cost? 

No comments:

Post a Comment