Monday, August 10, 2015

Reflection on Project 3

From one draft to another, there were a few technical and tiny details I needed to add or edit in order to bring my project to life. I found that the more I looked at the punctuation, which was the focus of this project, the more I wanted to edit and add emphasis where appropriate.
I was driven to edit by my peers' comments. Without them, I wouldn't have known where to edit things.
I think the more edits and changes one applies to a piece of writing the more it is credible. Usually. This is not always the case, because there are always exceptions. But this is usually the case.
This changes, such as the punctuation mark edits, should make the reader want to become more involved.
I reconsidered one or two sentence structures because I tend to use run-on sentences. I just needed to break them up into smaller sentences that flowed better.
By breaking down complex sentences I can assume that my readers will be able to understand me more. This means that my purpose will be more clear to them.
I realized that I couldn't figure out how to upload a video, or make a video for that matter, and could not figure it out in under 24 hours for this project. I think if I had been given more time to figure things out logistically, this could have worked. Due to the lack to time and my lack of technology skills, the written genre I chose to use will have to do.
I don't think I have changed much since the last time I had to answer these questions, so I didn't find this reflection helpful this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment