Monday, July 20, 2015

Draft of Quick Reference Guide

https://docs.google.com/a/email.arizona.edu/document/d/15b2WZ318buRDF5P4gpVEXv5Gm0cNlSNAtzGULHMPO7Q/edit?usp=sharing

My draft on Preschool curriculum is kind of modge-podge to me currently. I cannot decide what is understandable to the reader and what is understandable to me (being a preschool teacher makes this hard as I already know and understand this topic). I would like the viewers to help me figure out what is clear and what is unclear. I would also like help figuring out what is needed (ie: more information on a topic, a definition, etc) and what is not needed but in there (unnecessary information or ideas). Lastly, I would like to know if I am unclear and where. Thank you for taking the time to review my draft!

1 comment:

  1. This is excellent. You really embraced the revision process. Thoughtful work.

    ReplyDelete